Please first select your ski resort when adding the ski pass. You will then be recommended possible ski pass number samples under the help icon. Look for your ski number on both the front and back side of your pass which should match one of the sample numbers:
• 3-part: these number is made up of three parts separated either by hyphen or slashes. Example: 467/77/32122 or 8000-765-3600
• 4-part: usually you will find the ticket number at the printed front side of the lift ticket. It consists of 4 parts separated by a hyphen. Prior to the first number there might be a * (which should not be entered). Example: 1-1234-12-234555
• Ski pass with WTP number: Enter the one of your skiing days and number printed on the back. Example: 6907CF24-0E3-13
• Dolomiti Skipass: If your ski pass has neither 4 nor 3 digits, enter the number on the back consisting of 2 digits. Example: 50/27653
• Swisspass: The number should be added without the seperators, incl. one of their skiing days and the postal code. Example: S75-764-258-879
• Ticketcorner: to be added 33000000000 with one of the skiing days.
Example 33 000 000 000
If it is a ski pass number that requires a date, please enter the date of your ski day. Should you require assistance, you are welcome to contact our support team to do so under firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide the following information in the message to our support team:
• Your username and registered email address
• Picture of your ski pass (front and back side)
• Date of your ski day
• Name of your ski resort
The system is only allowing me to upload a maximum of 4 ski passes per hour.
For capacity reasons, no more than 4 ski passes can be entered per hour. This means that you will have to wait for 60 minutes after entering 4 ski passes before being able to add additional ski passes.